|ColorJuice™ Concrete Silicate Colorant||SureLock Dye Concentrates|
ColorJuice™ Concrete Silicate Colorant AmeriPolish – 1 gallon
ColorJuice Colorant penetrates concrete surfaces and reacts with lime (calcium hydroxide) in the concrete to form insoluble calcium-silicate-hydrates (CSH) crystals that bond colorant to concrete. By consuming lime, it also reduces or eliminates efflorescence that can disfigure concrete surfaces. The colorant introduces color into the concrete surface, and can be applied multiple times to build up color.
For exterior applications, ColorJuice Colorant is is designed to be used in conjunction with ColorJuice® Exterior Sealer™. For interior applications, use it with ColorJuice™ Interior Sealer™. Without application and maintenance of such additional treatment, the surface will not exhibit optimum water, oil or chemical resistance.
- Can be applied to exterior and interior concrete
- UV stable pigments
- Contains concrete silicate hardener
- Fast application, no 3-hour dwell time
- Penetrating and durable
- Easy to apply
- Can be applied to most cementitious surfaces
- Concentrated for easy shipping and storage
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Low VOC (< 40g/l)
SureLock Concrete Dye
AmeriPolish – 1 gallon & 5 gallons
Designed For Polished Concrete
A concrete dye equal to any application situation. It not only penetrates the surface but, unlike competitive products, it chemically bonds to the concrete. It contains UV-stabilizers for long-lasting performance. Predissolved concentrate liquid is fast and easy to use: dilute to working strength and its immediately ready to apply. Penetrating agent included in the dye eliminates mixing steps and delivers deep, rich colors.
- SureLock Dye provides consistent color that penetrates the surface layer of the concrete when mixed with the SureLock Densifier.
- Bonds with the other SureLock Color System components to protect color in slab.
- Is available in a broad range of vibrant colors.
- Contains UV stabilizer to help protect colorants in concrete against fading.
- Liquid concentrate eliminates 3-hour wait to dissolve dye required by other products.
- VOC compliant (< 40g/L)